mk one feedback

Re: mkone feedback

If all people I interact with on here were like this guy, RB would be an even happier place!
Great buyer.

:D

Bought a couple of sets of forks from Mark. He helped me out by posting the forks, when they were offered for collection. They arrived really well wrapped and just as he'd described. Many thanks again :)

Re:

I bought a pair of tyres from Mark. Great comms throughout, tyres arived very quickly and a nice fella to do business with as well :D I look forward to the next time. Cheers.

Just brought some wheels from mark. Nice guy, good communication and the wheels were described accurately. Thanks

Re:

Mark's been buying off me again, as usual he's quick with the payment and has the courtesy to let you know when something has safely arrived, and then leaves you feedback instantly.

Top chap, highly recommended RB'er :cool:

Mark offered some karma items and was able to send me a stem.

Excellent communications throughout, and stem arrived well packaged and exactly as in the ad.

Very many thanks, and may lots of good karma come your way too. :D

Re:

Mark bought some bars from me. He paid straight away, communication was friendly, he let me know they’d arrived and left feedback without prompting.

Couldn’t have been easier to deal with, cheers!

Back