cybernck's feedback topic :-)

Really nice to deal with. Very helpful and kept me informed on delivery. Even pleased with the postcard I received too! :) Thanks Nikica

Re:

Very nice, helpful, and well packed bike, the post tried to destroy the box but everything was well protected!

Re:

Hi, I recently bought some parts from cybernck. All of it was safely packed and as described. Overall, he's a very friendly guy, even gave me some old wellgo pedals as a gift. Buy stuff from this guy, he's cool.

Cheers

Parts received in good condition and well packed, should be appearing in a beer near here anytime soon

Re:

XT front and read mech arrived today , very nice and quicker than some parts i have had from the UK !!! good all round seller and good postage rates :cool:

Re:

Incredibly helpful and co-operative, Nikica organised a parcel containing parts for several UK destinations via a third party in the UK who then forwarded the various parts on thus minimising postage costs. I bought some forks from him and am well pleased with them. Nikica is a real asset to Retrobike. Many thanks.

Nikica is a credit to the Retrobike community. Bits arrived well packaged, he's quick to answer PMs and if you play your cards right, you might get an awesome postcard from Bosnia.

Bosnia now on my holiday list!

Re:

Bought a Corratec 200 e-stay from Nikica.
It arrived quickly and well-packaged, and I'd be more than happy to do business with him again anytime.
I'm very happy with this transaction. :D

Thanks Nikica!

Latest posts

Back