Swan's feedback thread

Yidaki

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey guys, this is the feedback thread from my friend Viktor.

He is a super nice guy, honest seller, good communications (his English is
getting better and better) and by far the best packing queen :mrgreen:

I just bought a black set of XT hubs from him - super nice service.

:xmas-cool:

Hello all,
I totally agree with Yidaki. Swan is a totally honest and conscientious seller. The mid 80s GT Timberline I bought from him was beautifully wrapped and delivered via a tracked courier (PDP). Swan (Viktor) also sent me photos of the bike as and before he sent it giving me great peace of mind. The bike itself was amazing, like something out of a timewarp. It was completely original right down to the Japanese made tyres, brake cables and, I kid you not, original Japanese inner tubes!!!!! Viktor is also the proprietor of a bike shop in Hungary and so understands the cyclist.
I completely and utterly recommend buying from him without reservation.

By the way, just in case anybody is concerned, Hungary is part of the EU so there are no taxes/duties (to EU citizens) to be paid.

Re:

I bought a lovely chainset from Viktor (aka Swan) who lives in Hungary. The item was excellent, the packaging magnificent, the timing first class and the communication very good indeed. What more can I say!
whatevershebringswesing

I bought LX groupset 7spd from Viktor: items as per description, easy communication, fast delivery, packaging excellent. I hope to buy other stuff from him soon.
Recommended.

Very good communication. The frame I bought is in perfect condition. Fast shipping and perfectly packaged. 100 per 100 recommended. Thanks.

Nice guy to do business with, we had a slight miscommunication but came to an amicable resolution.

Re:

Very please with the Manitou 3 fork. Item as described, good communication and fast delivery. Thanks Viktor.

Back