Wadsy's Feedback

Re:

Bought some carbon bars and a frame from Martin.

Good pricing, exactly as advertised. I collected and as offered got a cuppa and a tour of the legendary man cave.

Top bloke. If i could have afforded it i'd have bought more stuff.

Re: Re:

Twister":2i34jh2o said:
Bought some carbon bars and a frame from Martin.

Good pricing, exactly as advertised. I collected and as offered got a cuppa and a tour of the legendary man cave.

Top bloke. If i could have afforded it i'd have bought more stuff.

Thanks Matt :cool:

Hose clips went back in the post today!

Cheers :)

Re:

Top Bloke, bought 2 tyres, peddles, stem and bars recently. Delighted with everything.

Martin also does some spannering on my UK builds for me when I'm visiting. All to the very highest standard too.

Caution: Never enter his cave of envy, you will leave pennyless and your children will starve, the free cuppa is just to lure you in :LOL: .

shedobits":1ugl18rq said:
Top Bloke, bought 2 tyres, peddles, stem and bars recently. Delighted with everything.

Martin also does some spannering on my UK builds for me when I'm visiting. All to the very highest standard too.

Caution: Never enter his cave of envy, you will leave pennyless and your children will starve, the free cuppa is just to lure you in :LOL: .

:cool: Thanks Jeff :)

:LOL:

shedobits":2nof992u said:

Ha ha! I fell for the free cuppa too. its cost me a fortune but I've now got some very nice components for projects I don't have enough time to start.. :)

Agree he is a Top Bloke.

James

shedobits":35f71hv9 said:

TheEasyLife":35f71hv9 said:
Ha ha! I fell for the free cuppa too. its cost me a fortune but I've now got some very nice components for projects I don't have enough time to start.. :)
....but you do know someone who can do the projects for you ;) :LOL:

TheEasyLife":35f71hv9 said:
Agree he is a Top Bloke.
Thanks very much, really appreciate that :D

Re:

Bought some Gripshift grips this week to add to the many other parts I have bought from him. They arrived promptly and were in better condition than described.

Delighted as usual.

Re: Wadsy Feedback

Few words to recommend WADSY after equipping me with some real rad bits and bats...

Excellent service, all items in condition well above what I'd imagined.
Items all very securely packed and communication outstanding throughout!

All the best, thanks, Mick

Re: Wadsy Feedback

Trialsmeister":1u6slp6g said:
Few words to recommend WADSY after equipping me with some real rad bits and bats...

Excellent service, all items in condition well above what I'd imagined.
Items all very securely packed and communication outstanding throughout!

All the best, thanks, Mick

:cool:

Back