kingbling's feedback thread

I bought a campagnolo seatpost from Clive(for a friend who had been hunting one for ages) not only was it the correct size and at a great price but it arrived in days.... This guy is a top seller and keeps you up to date every step of the way.....massive thanks.

Another purchase from Clive and as before, it arrives in days, is exactly what your expecting, allowing me to finish my friends bike early. top guy and I highly recommend, many many thanks....

Clive sold me some lovely Campagnolo shifters for a great price.

They were well packed, quickly posted and his communication was flawless.

Re:

Clive is an absolute legend. Offered me a near mint rare/hard to source Ultegra shifter as I was really struggling to even find a rough one for a very good price.

Arrived swiftly and was in superb condition

Thanks Clive, very much appreciated :cool:

Just sold a frame and fork to Clive and have to say he's been a pleasure to deal with :) Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks!

Re:

Clive responed to a wanted ad I put up in the road section with just the thing I was tentivily looking for. Fast and safe delivery along with some helpful advice pre-purchase and followed up with a reassuring intent to make sure I was happy with the wheels, excellent service :D , many thanks Clive.

Back