Ask not what my forum can do for me...!!!

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
You've been wondering for some time now how you can contribute further to the internet phenomenon that is Retrobike - other than have a pop at Jez2ManyBikes' sudden disappearing act and Wu-Tangled's clothing 'issues' :LOL: - now's your big chance!

Simply download and print out some of our exciting new recruitment posters, wobble down to your local bike shop, bike club, library, grocers - whatever and ask them to post it on their notice board and - voila, lot's of new folk near you to ride out, swap bits, and argue the toss with!!!

Download available here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=24999

Neil

Hi Neil,

That is very Cool. Tiny comment: Aren't those modern era Salsa and Kona logos you use??? Yo figure would have been cool. Maybe another roadbike logo, like Vitus. Campy?

Better Logos

Melv,

I used what I could find at the time - no great thought there! If you have more appropriate logos please PM me for my email, send them to me and I will update the poster - especially need some BMX stuff (I know nothing about those weenie things)...

Neil

Mother, what have I done...!

Why do I sense this could be the biggest poster in the world...???!!!!

Neil

Neil, how about Raleighburner.com just like our great site, only all about bmx's.
Hope you find something useful.

In the interest of quote-correctness, should the subject not read "Ask not what your forum can do for you..." Anyway, along the lines of Melv's comment, maybe a 'proper' Pace logo (pre-slant) would be better? Just a thought. Sorry I'll shut up now.

Back