1999 Specialized Hemi PRO Finished

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
californian made Specialized Hemi PRO. its a 1999 model monoque aluminium frame in mint condition. looks to have spent its entire life in storage :D

its a working progress. i bought the frame/fork/bars and stem from ebay for £26 plus postage, and i thought id share :cool:

cheers :cool:

Parts so far........

Frame: 99 Hemi PRO Monocoque
Fork: Pro Lite 14mm
Bars: Pro Lite Stealth
Grips: Haro
Stem: Specialized
Saddle: Specialized rival
Brakes: Shimano/Diacompe lever/avid parts
cranks: DMR Cheiftain
pedals: DMR V8

Attachments

• 99 Hemi.jpg
    99 Hemi.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 6,074
Woah, pretty wild looking BMX....good buy and can't be that many around either :D

Neil G":r0op2uoi said:
Woah, pretty wild looking BMX....good buy and can't be that many around either :D

cheers

its definately one of a kind ;) didnt expect the condition to be so good for what i payed for it, but the description was quite vague

That looks completely mint like it's never been used...seriously good buy!

Is it going to get any use when built up?

Neil G":lm9yw1uc said:
Is it going to get any use when built up?

it will, but probably not as much as id want. id like to think i'd still have it in good condition 10 years down the line.... maybe :D

8/4/2010 :

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 6,055
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6,054
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 6,054
  • hemi.jpg
    hemi.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 6,051
Yeah, I'd build it up like a race bike if you're not going to be going crazy on it. How big is the top tube? Looks short. Some french guy used to race a Specialized in the late 90's. He used to ride for Sunn before that. He was super smooth.

Sorry to butt in :D
I've got this one which is a Comp as opposed to a Pro. Not quite as box fresh as yours but I like it, shame its not red though I have to say :?
Being aluminium its unbelievably light for a bmx frame, I was going to build it up but my Floval flyer has jumped the queue :D
Hijack over ;)

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 6,037
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 6,037
Back