Ebay bargin??? please help

skki

Devout Dirtbag
Can anyone tell what BMX this is from the frame number NG210DH60
I think it might be a DP Freestyler but in not sure.
Here are some pics as you will see by the first picture it started of a black mess!

S5031231.jpg

S5031234.jpg

S5031235.jpg

S5031237.jpg
[/img]

well so far it looks like a DP :shock: and what looks like some choice parts there shimano pedals, power disc. sungino CR, tange grips, suntour or redline stem ? dia compe tec3 - or so i think i can see

can we have some shots of the parts

a full shot of the frame

what are the bars like - single cross bar or ladder bars

so tell me what price you got it for and then i know whether i cry for just today or all week

so is the chrome to far gone ? you could try PEEK on it, to see if it will co,e up some more

or get it powder coated - or even go for the day-glow pink or green like DP offered ;)

need more pic's
and keep us up dated on the progress

cheers B ;)

Yes ive had it confirmed by Steve Dobson from DP it is one of there's BUT it should have a 4 digit number stamped on the rear brake holder as mine has nothing he seems to think it's one of there early frames BIGGER SMILE! lol now shall i make you lot cry are you ready........................................................................................................................i paid £16.45 for it it come with two other bikes to which have been cleaned up and being sold back on for hopefully more than £16.45 so i might even make some dollars lolol.
Yeah i have uncovered some really nice parts inc a tuff neck crank ring holder in blue.
Im at the piont where im about to make some calls about a re chrome of if that is to much a powdercoat im thinking of white or yellow, i will post pictures as i think of it.

very nice price ;) - i picked up a PRO Burner worth £1000+ for just £10 at a carboot - so i know the feeling :LOL: :cool:

it most deffo will be worth a re-chrome

what are the bars ? original ? what was the stem ?

let me know if your selling the pedals ;)

great find there - well done ;)

Latest posts

Back