2001 Alliant express 24 cruiser

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just bought this on the 'bay for a bit of summer fun and to allow my lady a half chance of keeping up with me on rides ;)

Having owned various SE Racing bikes and GT's it seemed like the perfect choice. It's a pretty rare bike too by all accounts as far as I know. It's very stiff and quick and seems strangely lighter than my old Floval :)

Attachments

• alliant 001.JPG
    alliant 001.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 406
BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":3qs8n5mw said:
and you say it's for her :mrgreen: :twisted: bet you end up riding it more than her :LOL:

very nice looking :cool:

Nah, this baby is for me! She's got some Schwinn retro thing but the problem is I tend to leave her behind on the geared bikes :LOL:

Thanks for the comments btw Bendycat :)

a friend of a friend sold a 24" SE quad angle for £150 and i missed out :cry: it was near new and he didn't like it :shock:

would love one of those 24" SE's :D

so hows it ride ?

B ;)

Sorry..just got around to updating this BC :oops:

Rides great, I've been using it a fair bit in the Spring sunshine ...as I said it seems very quick, the lovely stiff box section back end makes it accelerate like crazy! I probably need to add a slightly longer saddle just to stretch out my position a bit and up the gearing a tad, it's currently running 38:17 but I may switch freewheels for better erm..cruising :cool:

Back