Do DA-BOMB make bmx's

cossiemark

Dirt Disciple
my son has a da-bomb bike his m8's say its a bmx but we bought is as a trials bike will get some pics up as soon as i can get it out of the shed.
cheers mark

Da Bomb don't make BMX bikes as far as I know, but get a pic up and I'll tell you if its a BMX or a trials bike.

if it is a trials bike could it be turned into a bmx as it is really light and it cost just over £300 so would probably make a good bmx or would it be easier to sell and replace with a bmx.
cheers mark

Depends on what you want to do with it. If it's just for riding around town on it might be alright. If it's going to be used for park or street riding you're better off replacing it with a BMX. Trials and BMX bikes are designed for different things, trials bikes aren't designed to take the same amount of abuse as a BMX. Even as just a starter bike I wouldn't expect a trials frame to last long ridden as a BMX.

£300 would get you an alright starter bike from a rider owned company like Wethepeople or Fit. You'll get a better bike for the money buying from them than traditional big box companies like Mongoose or GT.

here is a pic of the bike

28122009116.jpg

Back