Bendy's little chrome custom !

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Senior Retro Guru
Some of the very old member may remember this bike - it was found at a dump/recycle yard - yup true !
I was digging the big old bin for any old bmx's and saw a shinny chrome frame and then digging a little deeper, i found some more bits - well have a read of the old post of when i found it

http://www.bmxaddiction.com/bmxa/index. ... id=103#103

still not decided on the full list - and i have a set of red or blue zytec mags i could use ? also have a clean near mint diamondback 3pc that might end up on it

well let me know what you think - every thing is just a mock up at the mo, so nothings cut or tightened - things may still change ;)

cheers B

SNC10810.jpg

SNC10820.jpg

SNC10819.jpg

SNC10852.jpg

SNC10835.jpg

SNC10823.jpg

SNC10849.jpg

BMX

Looks great!
Tighten everything and ride, as it looks like it will ride really sweet.

Jamie

sorry cossiemark - that will not be the one for sale, unless the offer is a lot of money :LOL:

the other is a GT performer 97/98

this is a GT 01 and my custom ride (still yet to be finished - but will look sweet in the summer :cool: )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back