42.6 KB · Views: 736
  • falcon3.JPG
    falcon3.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 736
  • falcon4.JPG
    falcon4.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 736
BMX

Yeah,small wheels rule.I have had this for three years,a GT Pro Series prior to that,and a Volume Hellion,one of the first into the country,which i managed to bend the dropouts on,too many grinds on walls and at the old Norwich skatepark in the old bus station.Had an Eastern Hercules after the Volume,but it was too heavy and really shit.Had a 1997 GT Fueller for a few years from new.Also had a few Burners in my youth,sadly i had to sell them to be allowed a mountain bike,as my parents did not see the need to have loads of bikes. :D :D

That's one sweet bike...Foster always been one of my fave riders, his section on that American Muscle vid is just amazing!

I've got a Fit Foster circa 2002....no where as near as nice as that as it's a bit too 'built' for street etc.

Brian Foster

Yeah,one of my favourite riders,too.Section in dirty deeds is brilliant,rides trails,mini ramp,all on the same bike.Got some issues of Props where he rides a Blue Falcon.Not bad for an old guy,with two knees from cadavers,eh.Isnt modern surgery brilliant.Glad you like the bike,it rides amazingly well.people ride it for the first time and always say it just feels right from the first pedal stroke. :D :D

Latest posts

Back