Stolen Haro Freestyler Gen 1 1984 £1500 reward

johnny1ist

Retro Newbie
Built by myself in 1984 and completely original

This is a very rare and completely original one off bike, fitted from new with the following Parts:-
CW California Freestyle Handle Bars, White Skyway Tuff Wheel 2 wheels, Pro Neck 2, Shimano Pedals, Blue Tyres, MX Brakes, Genuine Hutch Seat post, Blue Dia Comp MX Brake leavers with blue cable Silver brakes callipers
Information leading to the safe return

Stolen from JE James Cycles Rotherham whilst been serviced Mid 2016

£1500 for information leading to the safe return

Attachments

• 2664DD76-DDBD-4C0F-92FE-55655AF78859[1].JPG
    2664DD76-DDBD-4C0F-92FE-55655AF78859[1].JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,646
johnny1ist":2q6p4nxs said:
Built by myself in 1984 and completely original

This is a very rare and completely original one off bike, fitted from new with the following Parts:-
CW California Freestyle Handle Bars, White Skyway Tuff Wheel 2 wheels, Pro Neck 2, Shimano Pedals, Blue Tyres, MX Brakes, Genuine Hutch Seat post, Blue Dia Comp MX Brake leavers with blue cable Silver brakes callipers
Information leading to the safe return

Stolen from JE James Cycles Rotherham whilst been serviced Mid 2016

£1500 for information leading to the safe return

Sorry to hear about your loss of such a wonderufl bike. Have you listed it on the Facebook Forums? Old School BMX Life, RADBMX, etc? also do you have the serial number? There is a massive HARO following on FB and many bikes circulated.

Hope this helps towards getting your whip back

Jussa

Police have now recovered the bike thanks to a lot of pressure put on the shop! after police became involved someone has admitted to selling the bike from the shop for £100 !!!!!!! not sure how much in the back pocket ! the buyer then sold it straight away to a collector for £1800 !!!! this was in october last year its only when i asked about collecting the bike in december that they said they did not have it and did not know where it had gone that they offered me £300 in compensation

just glad to be getting it back didn't realise how much i thought about the bike until i did not have it !!! very lucky...

Latest posts

Back