Any BMX experts able to ID this frame....?

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Haven't put this in the BMX section as it doesn't seem to be looked at very often, but I picked it up off eBay along with a decent set of Fit forks and a couple of other bits.

No idea as to maker, the sticker on the headtube is a BMX site, not a make. Integrated headset needed by the looks, and a repaint! Which is why I bought it, to possibly practice my painting skills, or lack of them, in the spring. It's red rusty in places but it's all just surface stuff.

So...any ideas....?? Strange lugged BB shell area, and also strange welding to both sides of headtube, almost like an extra gusset? Definitely original, not a repair. Sure this must help someone ID it....

Oh, and numbers on BB shell, one starts with 'CK', other one has the look of a normal serial number, can get it if you think it will help. Sorry for crap pics, it's dark out there now and I daren't bring it in the house in that state!

Attachments

• BMX frame 002.JPG
    BMX frame 002.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,837
  • BMX frame 004.JPG
    BMX frame 004.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,837
  • BMX frame 003.JPG
    BMX frame 003.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,837
  • BMX frame 006.JPG
    BMX frame 006.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,837
  • BMX frame 007.JPG
    BMX frame 007.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,837
  • BMX frame 009.JPG
    BMX frame 009.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,837
The bmx section might not be that busy but if anyone on here can id it it would be Bendy the bmx mod. Stick it in his section he's more likely to see it.
That or go and brave RAD! :LOL:

Back