Hello all

Wildturkey

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Hi all just joined up to assist with my 90s mtb project

Didn't know there was a bmx section. I've got a few old schoolers and carry out administration on retro-goose

Look forward to checking things out here

Re:

Hi there. I have just purchased a 1980 Team Mongoose frame, forks and bars so I might have to pick your brains about a few things when the times comes – if thats ok?

Re:

Hi

When it comes to old bmx bikes Mongoose is my passion as it's what I rode back then. I've got a 1980 Team amongst others - always happy to help

Re:

Cool. Just getting back into the box scene really. I did have an old JMC Darrell Young.

I'm hoping to do it in the candy blue :cool:

Finding the parts might be difficult especially the gold stem...

Wildturkey":mrrswe09 said:

Didn't know there was a bmx section. I've got a few old schoolers and carry out administration on retro-goose

Greetings, admin on Retrogoose eh? you may have seen my 1983 Cali Special then ;) so what MTB are you doing up then? I also do some Retro MTB riding as well as BMX'ing :D

Jussa :)

Jussa":vj3wo1ke said:
Wildturkey":vj3wo1ke said:

Greetings, admin on Retrogoose eh? you may have seen my 1983 Cali Special then ;) so what MTB are you doing up then? I also do some Retro MTB riding as well as BMX'ing :D

Jussa :)

Hi there

Forgive me Ive seen a lot of bikes pass through our forum with running the botm and such

I'm building up my old battered 1993 Kona Kilauea

Ive a thread in mtb chat called my old frames from bitd where you can see it and an even worse lava dome

Back