REDLINE SERIES THREE 500A COST (???) HELP

Jack1988

Retro Newbie
Recently dug my old bmx out of the garage. Redline series three 500A with the following spec:

MX brakes
MX402 TIOGA SEALED HEADSET
ODYSSEY PADDED SEAT
KKT PEDALS
SOUOS (MAYBE SOVOS?) WHEELS.

I know very little about bmxs, and was wondering if anyone can give me a ballpark as to what this is worth?

Condition is a little grimey, no damage. Would scrub up as good as new.

Thanks

Attachments

• bmx.JPG
    bmx.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,431
Never easy to tell from one pic
And at the end of the day, it's what some one is willing to pay ~ as the BMX market has expanded and prices seem to have gone all over the shop ?
A lot of newbies have flooded the market scene and willing to pay over the odds for what sellers see as a easy high price market - but this can leave sellers thinking they can charge anything they like and sorry to say they get stuck with it for a long time, because they will not let it go at its markets true value

eBay will always give you a value - weather it be what you want is another thing

The 500a is the cheaper market model in the redline series - it's a nice frame, but doesn't command as higher price as some of the redline models

Parts and condition always play a part in what some thing is worth

I would advise to let the buyer clean it as not to damage it - restoring old bmxs is a art and if wanting it the best from it

Sorry can't put a price on it anymore like we used to

Cheers B

Back