Help needed regarding GT Dyno compe

lance8871

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,I am hoping for some help and advice as I know very little about BMX's.
I have just picked up an old chrome GT Dyno compe which is in all original untouched condition(although it needs a bit of a clean)It has the importers stickers on (Carati of Bristol) and seems to have all the original GT parts even down to the pedals/saddle/and GT tyres.
From an initial search on line it seems to be from @1988/89.
Is it worth keeping or is it worth selling it to someone that would actually appreciate the bike-if so is it worth anything?
Apologies for the quality of the photo but I will take some better ones later.

lance8871":1n1nqri3 said:
Hi everyone,I am hoping for some help and advice as I know very little about BMX's.
I have just picked up an old chrome GT Dyno compe which is in all original untouched condition(although it needs a bit of a clean)It has the importers stickers on (Carati of Bristol) and seems to have all the original GT parts even down to the pedals/saddle/and GT tyres.
From an initial search on line it seems to be from @1988/89.
Is it worth keeping or is it worth selling it to someone that would actually appreciate the bike-if so is it worth anything?
Apologies for the quality of the photo but I will take some better ones later.

Hi mate,

Firstly cant seem to see a pic!!!! anyway, yes they are nice bikes, and worth keeping if you want a good solid BMX, they share a lot of GT Parts and so getting them back to glory is fairly easy. They dont command big bucks as they were produced in large numbers so quite a few around.

Secondly, I am currently on the look out for one, obviously without seeing pics i am slightly blind towards your bike. But would be interested. I've had a few in the past.

Look forward to hearing from you

Latest posts

Back