NEW bmx gallery site invite.

snapper

Retro Guru
hi ,
We have designed new bmx site .In this wish we solely to show bmx /wares .

We are wondering if you guys would be interested in showing your BMXS in the site .

vids ,youtubes ,photos,wares ,promotions,banners etcetc.

signed snap.

heres is a sample in our site and mine shown

1122723.jpg

1122.jpg

other members

11221088-1.jpg

Hi again Snapper

As the MOD of the bmx department, I would like to just make sure that you are aware that this is a peaceful site - you have been banned from two or more big bmx sites - now i do understand that there were some keyboard kings that made times difficult, but i saw how it was handled and how it all ended - please treat this site with respect and you will get it back ;)

as said before you goose collection is stunning - please show more of them :cool:

cheers B.E.

dear sir ,
i have shown respect in every site i have been in .

in what gain can i make in anything but :D ..in all have you /others heard a single fowl word from my mouth ?

in my large rows count can you see a part purchased under a site member ?

i have my hands open in helps/ advices

heres my site ..open book ..use it to your advantage and i too boot.

http://www.thebmxgallery.com.au/Home.php

all i ask is to say it nicely :D

hi all ..kev ,benycat,electronic

i have found that many are asking me /others in plainly showing bmx .

i have found that every bmxer has a special skill

i have also found that every bmx has a special format ...example race build

so i raised my hand showing mine and what i ask is if others show theirs .
together we make a photobucket style show .....no words ...no ranks ..no comments ...just bmx ...good/bad/ugly ...in that i raised my hand in helping
.so if you /others want it im here no strings ...free ...my reward another bmx pic in the bucket ....the more builds we have the more we can convince others in the young to join in retro /old school ...sometimes rare items not seen may even suprise the hard nose .in views of the other s prise ..... :D

Back