I hate not being able to say NO!!!

Doug81

Dirt Disciple
Dont you hate when your away out somewhere with stuff for sale,(was a car show with stalls selling stuff) and you see a bmx sitting....! You know you should keep walking but you are drawn to it like a fly to fresh sh*t, so you go and have a look....! Next thing you know your handing over £20 and cylcing away on a old Raleigh burner which is in need of a little cuddle,(new grips,brake levers and a seat) not knowing where your gonna put it...!!! :roll:

Actually, wait..... NO I don't hate it...!! Can't wait till it happens again.....!!!! :LOL:

Hi doug,just coming out of that phase :LOL: Ended up with 11 of the sodding things.Back on track though now :LOL:

Be interesting to see what you have mate.Stick a piccy up :D

I need to suss out how to add photos... So far the only time I'm on here is from My i-phone and my photos are all on here too... So far I gather I have to open/start an album in the gallery section then I guess I add photos to that and copy from there to the topic I want...???? Does that sound right??

You can upload your pics to a photo hosting site like Flickr or Picasa and then link to the pics from here using the

I don't remember the geometry on the Burners being so insanely bad.
But I guess the photos don't lie :LOL:
In retrospect, I'm going to use that as the reason for never winning a race on mine :LOL:

I know how you feel i currently have 4 bikes in the 'man den'

I got the 4th less than 4 days ago and already i am looking out for number 5 :oops: :oops:

The worst bit is, only one of my bikes can currently be ridden :oops: :shock:

Hey Doug, they look sweet, I've owned 2 mk1s and a mk2 and I've still got my fully restored 84 Team Aero pro. Good luck with them. :cool: :cool:

Back