Busy busy forum???? :-)

Doug81

Dirt Disciple
Is there any other forums out there that are a bit busier than this one...?? There isn't too much happening here?? Don't get me wrong I ain't expecting to read what folk had for there tea or sh*t like that but thought it might be a bit busier if you know what I mean.... :D

we are all out playing on our bikes :LOL:

can some times be quiet :cool: but it seems a busy month at the mo for all - so work work work :roll:

try RADBMX.CO.UK - but you are playing with the big boys there ;)

cool site :twisted:

cheers B ;)

Yeah understand about the being busy thing.... :)
Is that RADBMX More old school...?? I have a couple old school but not really "into" that as such...?? Too much money if you like... :) :LOL:

Anything '90's....? Used to run around on anything I got out the skip or bought off the spoilt kids...! Had a ruption Sri for long time till some junkie minks stole it from my car boot..!! :-( But i just bought a nos Sri frame so gonna try build one like my old one... Bought it f/forks as a 14/15yr old paper boy and built it up over the years...! I used to ALWAYS want a KHE beater or a Dennis McCoy mongoose but probably more chance of finding rocking horse shit than one of those...!!! Who used to do a "lengthy"? Was it standard bikes?? I remember reading the RIDE mags and folding down the corners of the bikes I wanted so my folks would see.... Yeah,I'm 30 now and still waiting on them buying me one....!!! :LOL:
Maybe say I'd be bit "mid school"...??? Anything chrome or bright with deep chrome rims and a set of amber walled primo v-monsters...!!! :p

Back