Axle Rebuild Kits <--- B.E. what it looks like

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Senior Retro Guru
Right i have been resto'ing some of my hubs with a rebuild kit that i have - i have got a load of hubs/axles in and i take them apart and clean them up, they can be used to rebuild most standard hubs.

I have rebuilt up sets of Alloy hubbed Skyway mags with the cup bearings holders (not sealed bearing hubs) - you can replace most cup race bearing holder type mags and spoked wheels - although some might not fit so you will have to check first.

you can replace the axle to a standard fit size nut that is on a 10mm axle.

so i can do you a 10mm axle - a caged bearing race - cone nuts that go against the bearings - the washer nut that sits tight next the cone nut - a bobble washer - a outside nut.

here is what the kit looks like

SNC18485.jpg

SNC18472.jpg

SNC18473.jpg

SNC18474.jpg

SNC18475.jpg

SNC18476.jpg

So you get

2x axle in black - 138mm long 10mm wide - standard thread size (not skyway size, so won't fit skyway nuts on)
4x caged bearing race in silver- 24mm across - 6mm deep - strong and well made.
4x cone nuts in black with removable skirt/shield, just tap it off or move up and down for a better fit - 17mm across 14mm deep on cone nut - 24mm across 2mm deep on shield.
4x washer nut in silver - 16mm across - 3mm deep
4x bobble washer in silver (well what would you call it ?) 16mm across - 2mm deep
4x outer nut in silver - 15mm across - 14mm deep

SNC18482.jpg

If you want a kit it will do both wheels - but please check rear drop out size of axle, as some can be wide (you can use your own rear axle with this kit if you need to fit wider )

i can sell a single half kit for one wheel if needed

kits will not be broken up for sale of individual parts

now go find this same post in the sale section for prices

cheers B ;)

Back