Can anyone help with a GT?

flyboyovyick

Dirt Disciple
I have a GT Pro Performer in purple

I got given it and haven't got a clue how old it is or how much its worth.

I don't think its retro, it might be 10years old max. I have had it for about 3 years, and still haven't found or seen another one.

I will post a picture soon.

It would be great if i can find out how much its worth.

Thanks

Hi mate - it all depends on what it is - what condition - and if it was a popular model and if it is now

photo's and a serial number help - in pictures show as much as you can with a couple of close up pics to show condition

some can be worth some money and some can be worth not a lot - it will all depend on what it is and how old and condition

will have a look and see what we can work out when you get some pic's up

cheeers B ;)

Bump....

Really need some help here.

Can't find any batterys for camera, but i can tell you the top tube curves downwards, were as some ive seen are just straight.

Thanks

flyboyovyick

There wasn't a link in your PM.

Its purple, i think its a 1999.

The frame is stamped with gt, so is real.

OK condition, scratches on paint

Full bike, but when i reassembled the forks i couldn't get the brake thing right so there is movement in the headstock. Easy fix.

Found batteries, so here's the pic's:

http://cid-b9d125e8c5ede9e3.office.live ... CI0130.JPG

Thanks

PS: Not sure about selling it.

sorry missed like - some times luck if i match my socks :LOL:

i see the one you mean - i had a chrome 99' GT

i like the early one's more so no worry's

fixing the headset is a matter of taking it apart again and trying it over again to it sits right and can be tightened up without that movement back and forth ;) check bearing are the right way round in the cups at the same time ;)

cheers B ;)

sorry missed like - some times luck if i match my socks :LOL:

i see the one you mean - i had a chrome 99' GT

i like the early one's more so no worry's

fixing the headset is a matter of taking it apart again and trying it over again to it sits right and can be tightened up without that movement back and forth ;) check bearing are the right way round in the cups at the same time ;)

cheers B ;)

£40 to £80 but the mags are not that popular and a couple of other changes might bring it up and make it look worth more - this is just my thoughts - on ebay you might get more, you might get less, just depends on the day

have a look at the other GT around that date and see what they have on them ;)

link this time :LOL:

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/G/pg97

cheers B ;)

Latest posts

Back