Walthamstow BMX track pics "red rec" Higham hill

ScottishRetro

Devout Dirtbag
Never been into this section on the forum before so hello... Was wondering if anyone has any pics of the old BMX track in Walthamstow, from what I understand it was a very well know track in the UK and some really top riders came from it..

I was a bit young to remember the glory days but did ride there when I was younger in the late 80's.. Sadly it is now a dog walking area and most of the old track has worn away but you can still see the shape of what it was like..

So if ya have any pics could you post them up...

Bloody hell mate those are some memories i used to ride that track back in the day even then i used to carry a piece of wood due to the local pikeys! lol would need a gun nowdayz.

Re: higham hill

I lived in Chingford and used to ride there with a friend of mine was a good rider went on to ride pro
What memories
If any photos do surface I will be horrified because I was a little fatty back then lol
Thanks for the great memories

Re: back in the dsy

Did any of you make it to Chingford a park called chase Lane?
My buddy built a giant half pipe over there and it became quite well known until vandals burnt it but he just built another even bigger and even better
A guy by the name of Paul Wright eventually took off to california skating and riding bmx still there to this day

Latest posts

Back