Curtis freestyler sidehack

freestyler

Dirt Disciple
Hello all, just joined here as im looking to see what my curtis freestyler sidehack is worth as it stands or would it be worth more if i stripped it down and got it resprayed and sold it as a frame as sadly the handlebars and wheels arent original... Its not been looked after very well as if im honest i had no idea that it was a curtis and pretty rare from what ive read on here.. i just bought it when i was about 10 *9years ago* off my brothers friend who used to race them for abit of fun..

I'll put some pictures up now many thanks

SP_A2020.jpg

P200510_19060002.jpg

Thanks again!

clean it up,ride it then take it to few race meets,sure to get an offer bud,a few years ago vintage/retro bmx stuff went for a small fortune.

Ive cleaned it up a lil, as in got rid of the moss haha, but ive lost interest in it now and would prefer it to go to someone who will restore it now. Ive had a very good 9years of fun on it now and its now showing the price of it i guess..

Ive been offered 20pound for it but come on....... its not that bad surely!! haha

Got your pm... but ive decided to strip it today completely and sell it as a frame which is will get powdercoated. should fetch abit more money then im hoping. and also on the bottom of the frame ive found '118460-F' stamped on it.. i was expecting a date stamped on it??

right ok :shock: was waiting for a pm ? but lucky i came back here to look

shame to destroy history for the need of money, but needs must

Ahh sorry about that :\ just thought i would let everyone else know about it, ive not destroyed it atall? ive mearly just stripped it down ready for sandblasting and powdercoating, the handlebars wernt original, neither were the wheels etc so im just selling the curtis parts :)

Back