Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:13 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108

How did you find retrobike?
Google Search 62%  62%  [ 68 ]
Link from a friend 16%  16%  [ 17 ]
Social media (facebook, twitter, google+) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Print media 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Another bike site 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
Something else 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 109
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:49 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Welcome aboard everyone, quite a few new members lately which is great to see.
Have a look around, contribute when you can, post up your bikes in the readers rides section and generally make yourself at home.

Jamie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 am 
Dirt Disciple

Hello guys, Im 41, I was start in MTB very young. I was racing Grundig championship in Madrid ,I dont remember the year, probably somewhere around 1992-1993. I ride in MTB Camino de Santiago in 1993, 1999 and 2003. In my city, there was a shop called Bikehouse on the top of the city, where they sell and show Klein's ultra expensive, but all of us were dreaming with these Kleins. These old days were so great, were the top and state of the arts, 4 magazines, alot of meetings, etc..

Then I left, the good health and run into bad.. haha. then in around 2000 I bought an attitude racer and I was trying to get back to .. ride.. not race of course

Now activaly looking to purchase an Adroit size 19 with strata fork, to alive my dreams child, and get back to ride as I do runing, but why not, combined, to run and ride.

Thank you guys, I've been on other forums since around close to 20 years (mtb forum) but this is new, and superb, great, thank you guys to be there, sharing your experiences..

Now, still looking for Adroit 19" mc1, 91-93

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:41 pm 

Hello,

Just signed up, found the forum looking for info about a Claud Butler I've just bought, as a restoration project, (mid 60's 'European') and that I'm hoping to have a go at l'Eroica Britannia on (if it runs next year).

Also the keeper of a late 80's / early 90's (i guess) Simoncini in tasteful white, green and purple and a very cool (well I think so) 'Hercules' shopper/folding bike which I've christened 'Baguette Express' (as I bought it to go with my camping kit so I can go pick up the morning croisant on it when on hols).

Attachment:
baguette.png
baguette.png [ 846.2 KiB | Viewed 298 times ]

Hoping to pick up tips on bike restoration and maintenance and to find opportunities to ride out etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1073 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108