Bob Jackson Vigorelli

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Ok while many have been enjoying the retro meet I've been completing the Bob Jackson Vigorelli that I got from Madcowkev as an exchange for some XTR v's.

And here it is, very light and although not test ridden yet should be very quick.

Attachments

• Jackson Front.JPG
    Jackson Front.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,057
  • Jackson Side.JPG
    Jackson Side.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 3,057
Simon

Actually I have been 'instructed' to clear space in the shed so although it's unridden by me I have to sell.

PM me if you want more details.

Ed, you really done the old girl proud. She looks amazing - back to her former glory!

ededwards":1du5tqqj said:
And here it is, very light and although not test ridden yet should be very quick.

she is quick - BITD i rode her a 23 min '10' on her, although she's not quite stiff enough for track sprints.

Please let me know if you have to part with her - I feel emotional!

Kev

Glad you approve!

Sadly it looks like I've got to thin out the bikes a bit and this one is the most likely to have to go because I haven't formed an emotional attachment yet.

I've actually had a couple of nibbles but if you wanted it back I'd give you first 'go' - I've bought a few bikes back that I've sold and the reunion is great!

Hi Ed
I haven't ridden that bike in 12 years and the frame sat in my dad's loft for 10 of them gathering dust!

I doubt I'd ever ride it - PM a price!

Kev

Back