Hi I'm Dave - I'm a new member

davesp

Retro Newbie
Hello everyone.
I have recently discovered this site after all my thousands of miles on the road.
I am lucky enough to ride with a great group of people and go each Summer on a 'Big' ride (last year Switzerland). as well as every Sunday all year round and Tuesday evenings when the clocks have changed in March.
I ride an Orbea carbon as my Summer bike and a Ribble alloy/carbon with guards in the Winter. I have recently aquired a Colnago Master (circa 80's) wich is going away for re-chroming and refinishing. All my bikes are Campag equipped.
I hope to post some images of my frame at this first post. Speak to you again soon - here goes

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard Dave
I am Jamie and I too are a retroaholic, but I dont have a problem with it so I cant take that first step ;)
Remeber to post before and after pics, build progression etc and join in the banter.

Jamie

Hi & Welcome Dave

I ve only been on here a couple of months but found the info and knowledge of people highly useful. Check out the for sale & wanted section I bought a brand new pair of Carnacs Lemonds on here that I would not have found any where else

Tim

Hi everyone

Many thanks for all your replies, and making me feel welcome.
Here are some images of the 'fleet' already. The Orbea is ready for shipping home from Switzerland. There's a Cervelo in the way I know!
The image in the Garage is taken of the beer stock (some of it), Oh thats's the Colnago frame as well.
Thats me with the Ribble off Father Christmas.

Dave

Attachments

• CARTERCAMERA_055[1a].jpg
    CARTERCAMERA_055[1a].jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 676
  • DSCN1920a.jpg
    DSCN1920a.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 676
  • DSCN1880b.jpg
    DSCN1880b.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 676
Back