Longridge Cycle Jumble

lastpubrunner

Retro Guru
I'm considering going to the Longridge Cycle Jumble.

What kind of size is it ? I'd have to travel quite a way, but I don't want to bother if it is only small.

I went to the Kidderminster Bike Jumble a couple of years back - is it a comparable size to that ?

Will there be many frames/bikes there or is it more just spares.

Ta v. much for any info.

Hello - I travelled about 50 miles to it a few years back & found it very good really - usual `village hall` size but full & some sellers outside. Might be worth a look as it`s well established. Usual traders will have scoured it for the best bits early, but there were lots of frame, bikes & bits to rummage through. Good luck if you go - can you pick up that `84 Colnago for me for £25 & post on please?!

I m thinking of going to this as well but never been to a cycle jumble. Is it all rusty bits or will I fing NOS retro equipment and bits. Sorry if this sounds daft just never been to one

The answer is YES to everything! Rusty bits which are probably of use to someone somewhere and dealers selling good quality near new (and occasionally NOS) items. Bikes, wheels, spares, clothing, tyres, tools, books and mags, memorabilia, road and MTB. Just take plenty of cash and be prepared to 'negotiate' - and enjoy it!

Brilliant thanks for the answer, sounds like the toyfairs I used to go to when I was a child. Thanks for the info

Lemond Fan":2f0v2i1x said:
Brilliant thanks for the answer, sounds like the toyfairs I used to go to when I was a child. Thanks for the info

Just a different form of toy!

when is it ? thanks

hello all how do i find out about it a live allmost onto of it thanks all
see my posts for help on a old racer
i need help with seat clamp ?
see the pic

Attachments

• 4117999338_0f2a135c52_m.jpg
    4117999338_0f2a135c52_m.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 980
Couldnt believe how busy it was, managed to pick up a current Campagnolo cableset new & sealed for £14, Campagnolo 2007 sales brochure £1, and a used but has spruced up TA Coke Cola bottle for £1, and a retro NOS brand new sealed Cateye magnet, all in all a good day. Just didnt get the NOS Look delta pedals I was after.

Latest posts

Back