Pinarello Treviso - worth?

nochekmate

Retro Newbie
I have just acquired a Pinarello Treviso - Columbus GPX frame colour red and in good condition (no major marks to the frame). Chrome forks (no major pitting of chrome). Wheels appear to be Mavic GP4 with tubular tyres. Groupset is campagnolo throughout and running STi shifters with 8 speed block.

Anybody got any idea of a rough ball park price for this bike?

what did you pay for it? There's your answer!

(if you mean gifted, inherited, or stole then I guess £300+)

Thanks for that! I happened to have bought it recently but believe that I paid a very good price for it as the owner did not appear to know of the quality of Pinarello bikes - not saying exactly how much though. I don't wish to keep it although it does look great. I'd be looking for more than £20 though sorry.

I also own a pearl white Treviso with GPX tubing. I've never seen another and wonder what year it is.

nochekmate":2tc5x4sh said:
I have just acquired a Pinarello Treviso - Columbus GPX frame colour red and in good condition (no major marks to the frame). Chrome forks (no major pitting of chrome). Wheels appear to be Mavic GP4 with tubular tyres. Groupset is campagnolo throughout and running STi shifters with 8 speed block.

Anybody got any idea of a rough ball park price for this bike?

How big is it?

Pinarello Treviso

The frame has the following measurements - seat tube 58cm, top tube 56cm.

I am looking to sell the bike to fund a modern bike build. PM me with sensible offers. Will be put on eBay if no offers are forthcoming from this site.

P1040240.jpg

P1040241-2.jpg

P1040248-1.jpg

P1040247.jpg

P1040250.jpg

P1040242-1-1.jpg

Looks really great, exact same frame as mine... would be cool if someone can put a date on it.

At the moment I have mine built up as a fixed gear, but thinking of rebuilding with period correct Chorus groupset:
9au2wg.jpg

Back