7 speed cassette help!

You needed to adopt the 'fornax' pose whilst holding the left leg in the 10 o'clock position thus allowing for gateage when undoing nut 'B'

Hope that helps.

Thats pretty much what it said on SBs website, although he did recommend that after holding the fornax pose for a while it might be an idea to tweek the scruttlethruttock in order to balance the cock gate.

I dont belive you read the site fully - scruttlethrutage is only a problem when the throckmaster is employed. This negates the need for the herring bone tool to be applied to nut 'C' whilst holding the hand of a fair maiden...

:LOL:

As an aside... I hope that Sheldon Brown, wherever he is, knows exactly how pleased I am with him. The info on his site got my bike back up and running again using spares in my garage rather than having to scrap it/spend lots on new bits. Brilliant

Russell":wwr8p6nv said:
:LOL:

As an aside... I hope that Sheldon Brown, wherever he is, knows exactly how pleased I am with him. The info on his site got my bike back up and running again using spares in my garage rather than having to scrap it/spend lots on new bits. Brilliant

Well said. I am always needing to look something up and it's generally there. As an aside, I saw Mr Brown's double yesterday in Codsall near Wolverhampton. Right down to the beard, and he was riding a bike.

maybe he's still here and its all a conspiracy. His neighbours might be hitler and elvis

Back