What's happen to Shimano

It didn't eat its greens and got sent to be early.................... :p

I was quite chagrined to notice recently that of the 1993 Klein Q's, the 105 equipped was lighter than the Ultegra setup!

I was trying to buy a 105 headset recently, few places advertised them but then said they couldn't get them. Decided on a Stronglight A9 instead, their stuffs been pretty good when I used it before, just not the 'look'.

Cab":1dfvqj9s said:
I was trying to buy a 105 headset recently, few places advertised them but then said they couldn't get them. Decided on a Stronglight A9 instead, their stuffs been pretty good when I used it before, just not the 'look'.

Chain reaction were selling 105 for £10 at the start of the year. Now non left. Nobody has any

I think it may go ( for marketing purposes ) the sad way of beloved LX. You'll have Ultegra, tarty Ultegra and then Dura Ace. @rse.

Probably the importer is waiting for the next container.
Try www.roseversand.de in Germany who are very good.

The importer for Germany does bring in a lot more stuff than Madison into the UK, including a wider range of cassettes etc.

Agency_Scum":2jco2aqn said:
I think it may go ( for marketing purposes ) the sad way of beloved LX. You'll have Ultegra, tarty Ultegra and then Dura Ace. @rse.

by "tarty ultegra" I guess you mean the graphite SL??

Looks cheap and crappy. Far prefer a silver finish. Nothing worse than colour partially worn off levers, cranks etc. But then I guess the fishing tackle maker wants us to renew every 2 years.

A really god mechanic siad to me recently...

" Campagnolo wears in and Shimano wears out. "

Quite prophetic I thought.

My modern bike's got Ultegra SL. My frame is dark grey/graphite so it kind of matches. It's a little bit lighter than normal Ultegra.

Why does the word "Sante" keep popping into my head?

Back