Hello

GarethPJ

Retro Guru
Hi from a Newbie,

I'm currently riding a Peugeot Electra 501, not sure how to date a Pug from that Era but I'm assuming that it's early nineties based on the components.

Anyway it's a bit on the big side for me, but a neighbour asked me if I wanted another Peugeot and sitting in the shed he's got what appears to be a PH501 Ventoux. From what I can see by the light of a nearby streetlamp it's in startlingly good condition. He only wants a tenner for it, so I'm collecting it tomorrow night.

Photos up of both once I get the new one. And I'll be putting the Electra up for sale if anybody wants it.

Cheers,

Gareth

GarethPJ":d8yqnq8s said:
A neighbour asked me if I wanted another Peugeot and sitting in the shed he's got what appears to be a PH501 Ventoux. From what I can see by the light of a nearby streetlamp it's in startlingly good condition. He only wants a tenner for it, so I'm collecting it tomorrow night

How come things like this never happen to me...

Things like that don't usually happen to me either.

Turns out its not a Ventoux, it's an Aneto but the spec seems to be identical to the Ventoux. Unfortunately the model number sticker is missing so I can't identify it for definite.

Latest posts

Back