Thinking or I'll sell this bike as a whole or in parts:
If I'll decide to split the bike up in parts, I'll probably sell the parts on this website. What are fair prices that I can get here without having to much troubles to sell, considering that I'll spend some time on a good clean of the parts?
And the additon of postage costs from Belgium?
- Selle Italia Flite Titanium: used but rather good condition. Some marks of usage as you can see on the pictures.
- Campagnolo shifters: They're dirty now, but no speckles of rust. They'll look good after a good clean and polish. They have black anodised cable guides to match a super record gruppo: http://www.velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx?ID=42A24270-696E-44A9-8C89-8D89BDC949D9&Enum=104&AbsPos=33
- Campagnolo gran sport rear: good condition, will clean up nicely. Works like a charm. Non-campagnolo jockey wheels.
- Campagnolo gran sport front: rather bad condition. Is this worth the cleaning anyway?
- Ofmega crankset: used but in good condition. Will benefit from a good polish. 52-42, including good condition Ofmega dust caps.
- Schwalbe Montello tubulars: both recently changed and in used but good condition. Black, no amber walls unfortunately...
- 3TTT bars and stem, mod Grand Prix: excellent condition!
Thanks in advance, gentlemen!