Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:45 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 154  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am 
Retro Guru

Thanks for your replies, I'll have a think and post on here.

Stu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 am 
Old School Hero

Hi all,
I've got a friend who's pushing me to sell this whole bike to get parts for his 1982 Masi 3V build.

So far he's offered 200€ + plus a set of SS Eggbeaters pedals.

It's a 1982 Record, if I'm not mistaken.
I was waiting for the right frame to put the parts on, but my mate was quicker at finding one.

group is in good shape, no scratches (some tool marks on the headset lock ring) some superficial rust. brakes have original pads, wheels are Mavic and Fiamme Ergal. 3ttt stem and dropbar. Concor seat in need of restoration.

so, is 200€ enough to part with this?

thank you.
b

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Hi

I have this Dura Ace 7400 groupset (1984?) that I dont need. Including hubs, seatpost, headset and BB. How much should I ask for this? Lots of pics here: http://wimnell.se/DuraAce Thankful for any advice on pricing here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am 
Retro Guru

I've got two for you to tell me are worthless, both are brands I'm unfamiliar with so thought I'd ask you clever lot :wink:
first up is a Puch Super-Sprint in a well used condition,
next we have a Kalkhoff Tristar this one has a 10 year anniversary sticker on it and doesn't look as though it's done many miles
pics to follow later won't let me put them up at the moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys

smashford wrote:
I've got two for you to tell me are worthless, both are brands I'm unfamiliar with so thought I'd ask you clever lot :wink:
next we have a Kalkhoff Tristar this one has a 10 year anniversary sticker on it and doesn't look as though it's done many miles

neither are worth much but...

if very clean and tidy, ebay is your friend, advertised properly, clean roadbikes get good money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm 
Retro Guru

legrandefromage wrote:
smashford wrote:

if very clean and tidy, ebay is your friend, advertised properly, clean roadbikes get good money.

ok coolio cheers for that, the kalkhoff may well find it's way on to eBay the Puch will probably slip out the door for £40 like the rest of the tat we get through here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm 
Retro Guru

legrandefromage wrote:
smashford wrote:

ok coolio cheers for that, the kalkhoff may well find it's way on to eBay the Puch will probably slip out the door for £40 like the rest of the tat we get through here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:44 pm 
Dirt Disciple

I got this 1989 Colnago Sprint the other day, couldnt resist it but its realy way too big for me. I know there is a massive demand for Colnagos but as far as I know this is not one of the top range models. Is it even worth putting on ebay? I might get 500€ if I sell it localy considering the craze for retro roadbikes. Its in prestine condition, its done less than 100 miles.

Lots more pics here:http://wimnell.se/Colnago/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 am 

Hi All,

I am returning to cycling and have got my old Brian Rourke TT frame from storage. I had intended to build it up but I'm starting to wonder whether to, or sell it and buy a modern TT frame. How much do you think this would be worth?

It's Reynolds 731os tubing, used for one season in 1995 before being put in storage. The paintwork is ok but there are a few scrapes, and there is a slight dent on the top tube where the bars swung round and hit it once. I never had any trouble with this at all though.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Post subject: Late 90's Colnago Tecnos
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 am 
Dirt Disciple

I put a thread up in the main forum, but still undecided as to the price?

It it a late 90's tecnos with the fluted frame, Record groupset, hope hubs, royce bottom bracket, Mavic SUP Ceramic wheels.

I have been advised to split the bike, and people are of the view I would be looking around £1000 to £1200?

Many thanks

Attachments:
Tecnos005.jpg
Tecnos005.jpg [ 100.48 KiB | Viewed 5093 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 154  Next