nah b*****s, it's luvverly!!
Frame + respray got to be 150
tyres and tubes 40 at least
campy cranks S/H 40
mechs and shifters 30 - 50
nice bars and stem 30
nice saddle 20
bottom bracket 20
brakes etc etc..50
I thinks you done good...
Agreed, if you split it you may get your money back but if I was honest you did poay a bit much for it as a complete bike. I don't know much about the frame but if it is Raleigh then it would really need to be a top end Reynolds frame to warrant the Record wheels. I hate to say it but the bike does look like the shop's attempts at getting rid of all the bits and pieces he had hanging around.
If it were me I'd split it up and eBay the bits. A good auction with nice pics could net you the follwing...
- Wheels (if CR then they should have the black grease cover clip around their centres) if so then a clean pair with Mavic rims can be worth 100 pounds
- Levers, you seem to have the C-era Record/Chorus units with the sought after cream hoods, if the hoods are clean then these are worth 50
- Cenelli stems are always good for 20-30
- C-Record era Record/Chorus/Athena D/tube shifters - 25
- C-Record era s/post - 30 (40 if it has the Campy shield)
- C/set looks low end but if Campy then good for 20 quid
- Frame, if Reynolds (not too sure how you can tell) then 75
The rest will struggle to sell but if pushed you could get your 350 back.