Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:41 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 154  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:45 am 
West Midlands Deputy AEC
West Midlands Deputy AEC

Thinking of selling my Ritchey Road Logic Frame/fork.

1996 54cm build thread in my signature. It's been re-furbed and repainted at Argos, decals by Gil_m, the forks are not original but they are Ritchey Carbon.

Only reason I'm considering selling is I have a Ibis Spanky Frame which fits me better I think.

Any guidance much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 am 
Devout Dirtbag

Got given a Holdsworth Criterium (circa 1991) fitted with Shimano EX400 groupset and in a drastic need of a repaint. A bit of research has identified that it's made out of Reynolds 345 or 618 tubing so not top end stuff. It measures up as at 22" C2C top tube & 23" C2top seat tube

The rims don't match but other than the headset being a bit shagged out all the bits seem in OK condition.

So the big question is what's it worth?

Thanks for any assistance

Cheers

Ken

Post subject: Kona Kona Columbus
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:30 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM

Hi All,
I'm new to the site after stumbling across it while researching some bikes I used to own and I've already spent hours and hours drooling at some of the pictures of peoples builds.
I'm wondering if anyone could give me a rough estimate on the value of a '94(?) Kona Kona frame and forks? I believe it was a fairly limited release and was only sold as a frameset. From the Kona website and other sources I have found out that the US version was made from Easton Scandium and the EU version Columbus (Sticker says Zonal but Kona spec says Altec 2?). The link below shows a pretty good picture.

http://www.konabikeworld.com/bikes/fram ... nakona.htm

I may have to sell it to fund another project but I will hang on to it if I can afford to - or if it's not worth that much. Mine is in pretty good shape with only a few light scratches and scuffs.

Any help appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:40 pm 
South East AEC
South East AEC

small slingshot road frame,mid 90s with original fork

Attachments:
IMG00049.jpg
IMG00049.jpg [ 223.37 KiB | Viewed 1519 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:29 pm 
West Midlands AEC
West Midlands AEC

Can anyone advise on prices for the groupset on my alan? Wanting to switch to shimano but have no idea how to price the campag gear? :?

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Hi Guys,
I've got a Campagnolo Eurus whellset to sell and I am wondering how much they are worth. I've seen the ones below going for £ 170.00 on eBay - do you think that is a fair price?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAMPAGNOLO-EU ... 0552339676

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm 
Concours Judge
Concours Judge

nevadasmith wrote:
Thinking of selling my Ritchey Road Logic Frame/fork.

1996 54cm build thread in my signature. It's been re-furbed and repainted at Argos, decals by Gil_m, the forks are not original but they are Ritchey Carbon.

Only reason I'm considering selling is I have a Ibis Spanky Frame which fits me better I think.

Any guidance much appreciated.

I sold a SwissCross frame with nice wheels for 400 GBP shipped through Retrobike a while ago. Set your price a bit over 300??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 pm 
Dirt Disciple

I need a fair price for these two bikes, not to sure my self, both aren't finished but will be soon

Peugeot Premier, this will probably have a nicer sugino gt crankset, thinking 120 pounds posted? give or take 20

Mostly unsure for a price for this one, Guerciotti Sprint, its had the derailer hanger and cable guides hacked off by the previous dumb ass owner and he dented the top tube as well, but only a small ding, would make a nice and light beater though, built with good ol' Columbus tubing, but it will be mostly built with cheap parts, including brand new 28c vitoria zaffiro's, also fixed and SS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:56 pm 
Dirt Disciple

SBDU, Gerald O'donovan built Raleigh Panasonic frame and forks, 531 Professional Tubing - 53cm st
Campag dropouts.

Serial number - SB 6944 53

Badly in need of a restoration, paint is original, but has been touched up badly and is in generally bad condition. One large dent in the toptube and a couple of small dings. Unfortunately, the headtube has some ovalisation (see pics)

I'm thinking of selling because i can't afford to lavish the money and love it needs to bring it back to it's former glory. Would like to know what people would pay considering the condition?

Last edited by tom_d on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm 
Dirt Disciple

like my guerciotti, nice frame but a tough life

depending on the sizing and clearance maybe i could giveit a good home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 154  Next