Old Skool Time Trials next season

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Come across this on the time trialling forum and thought it may be of interest to those of us who might like to 'have a go' at some time next year.

Looks to be ideal for us Retrobikers, especially as the forum is TT registered.

Races across the country so everyone could be in with a chance of at least one ride.

http://www.planet-x-warehouse.co.uk/?p=2299

Organised by the great Mr Ian Cammish.

I haven't ridden the F1 in 14 years. Don't think I'd get near the 'hour' anymore.......

MadCowKev":3awxrd3i said:
I haven't ridden the F1 in 14 years. Don't think I'd get near the 'hour' anymore.......

God, the F1, that brings back memories!

Me, on the F1, when I was 15 :shock:

Attachments

• 10 mile TT.JPG
    10 mile TT.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,257
legrandefromage":uhjq3f9j said:
for those of us who never road a narrow tired bike in anger before - whats 'F1'?

Time Trial courses throughout the country were given codes in the RTTC Handbook.

How useful does everyone else find the RTTC handbook? Is it just me that was disappointed with its content!

retrojon":3s151xs1 said:
How useful does everyone else find the RTTC handbook? Is it just me that was disappointed with its content!

BITD is was useful.....but I sacked off time trials in 97/98ish and havent picked one up since! :LOL:

retrojon":3jv811lz said:

Isn't everything you need on the CTT website these days? Do you actually need to have a handbook at all?

I only thought they were good when I had my name in the last years results pages ;) :roll:

Whatever, is anyone going to have a go next year :?:

Old Ned":1a4cwczy said:
retrojon":1a4cwczy said:

Isn't everything you need on the CTT website these days? Do you actually need to have a handbook at all?

I only thought they were good when I had my name in the last years results pages ;) :roll:

I'm going to.

TheGreenRabbit":n2670xh0 said:
Old Ned":n2670xh0 said:
retrojon":n2670xh0 said:

I'm going to.

Where, in UK or US?

Back