Where to buy titanium quill expander bolt?

Skynet

Senior Retro Guru
They used to be easy to find but the only ones I've found are from the States with a silly amount of shipping. Anyone know of somewhere closer to home (UK)? Thanks.

Re:

Check out raceti.com if you haven't already. They are UK based and have a pretty good selection. I've bought various bolts and washers from them over the years and always been happy.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It says in their FAQ's it's between 50-100 minimum for specials. Not sure that many would be interested.

The ebay one isn't a bad price but I need a longer one for my velo orange stem, total height is 190mm.

Re:

I think I’ve got three somewhere. Pm me to remind me. Won’t be home till Saturday night though. Think they were branded Tioga. jm.

Re:

Pure Greed

Attachments

• BA90A001-273B-402C-8BB9-4578DF13929C.jpeg
    BA90A001-273B-402C-8BB9-4578DF13929C.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 1,059
Looks like mine is 190mm from the specs so pretty long. Yours are 150 and 160's? Sounds like you'll have takers though.

Back