RBotM August 2019 - Theme month - Summer -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to a very late start to this months competition but it is theme month so this months theme is...………
SUMMER!
A very open to interpretation month this one. Basically as long as it is about your summer and there's a bike then it's in.
Now this type of thing sometimes draws some sort of criticism, either as a whole or at various posts. If you disagree with something someone posts regarding its interpretation then just let it go and move on and don't vote for it, rather than pointing out why you don't like it on the thread.

Hopefully this will work well, it's only a short entry month now and we all have had a busy biking summer with lots of pics so it should be a good one :)

Basic rules: 1 photo and a paragraph, maybe two describing what it is and why it's here. maybe a link to a post about that ride or place etc.
Open to all of course.

Jamie

Re:

Flying away in the sun... :D
img_20190505_152311.jpg

Re:

Is there a better summer colour than Belgian blue? This was my Eroica 500 ride yesterday 65 miles/5000ft and sore legs today

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 6,239
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 6,239
Nob":1nbhu8lv said:
Loving the placement of that hip flask :)

It's from King cages in the states - doubles as an ass saver. They also do a titanium bell where you can unscrew the dome and use it as a shot glass :D

Re: Re:

dutchie":2mklprdf said:
Flying away in the sun... :D
img_20190505_152311.jpg

Off topic, please forgive but Dutchie I have a similar PDW cage though it is on my Big Dummy :)
DSC_0289 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Great job so far guys and some nice photos. I might put a couple up myself later but up here in Scotland the main difference between summer and winter is that the rain is warmer in the summer, and that's hard to show in a photo. As Brian calls it 'liquid sunshine' :)

Jamie

Re:

It is still winter in South Australia. Only managed 13.9C max today. So no summer photos possible.
I don't recognise the photos submitted as summer photos. In our late summer photos, every piece of vegetation is a crispy brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back