From lurker to member

onetoomany

Retro Newbie
Hello everyone. I have been lurking the forums here for inspiration since I bought myself a classic Carlton Super Course. Having been a cyclist for many years I am now that old, that classic bike restoration is the obvious next step and a good enough reason for another bike purchase! Will be posting some pics and info up soon about the Carlton and looking for my next project...

onetoomany":fw0dail2 said:
Haha, thanks... I have already spent more on tools than I did on the actual bike!
That's why I've got so many bikes, its not a bike collecting obsession it's a tool collecting one and every time I get another bike I find I need yet another special tool for one job or another.

Either way say goodbye to the contents of your wallet but enjoy it anyway, I mean what else are you going to spend your money on?

pigman":3d5j9ur2 said:
allenh":3d5j9ur2 said:
I mean what else are you going to spend your money on?
the wife? ..... maybe not
beer? definitely

The treat for the wife is me being out of the way in the garage and beer is one of my 5 a day so doesn't come out of the bike fund ;-)

onetoomany":7vbncljt said:
The treat for the wife is me being out of the way in the garage and beer is one of my 5 a day so doesn't come out of the bike fund ;-)
Beat me to it.

Back