Hilary Stone problems beware

Deanthebean

Devout Dirtbag
I just wanted to let people know that I've had some problems with Hilary Stone. Ive recently paid for some items that he's a actually not got even though they are listed on his website and he's not refunded me or responded to my emails. Beware!

I have had dealings with Hilary and always found him to be a good person to trade with. Did you check with him first the items were in stock? Im sure its something that can amicably sorted out without the need to go full public on the forum.

Hilary has always been good to deal with. Ever thought he may be out of the country and cannot respond as quick as you would like?

Never had an issue and I've bought quite a bit off Hilary. Always checked it was available, checked the price and shipping, checked payment method and had the stuff very quickly.

Re:

Just like to add that I too have only good things to say about Hilary. Never had any problems like the OP. I once complained that an item had some slight damage and got a very quick positive response.
Mark

I also have bought kit from Hilary Stone over a period of several years. The purchases were always delivered promptly and matched the description and illustrations on Hilary's web-site. Like OSK I checked availability, price, shipping and payment before confirming purchase.

Chris.

Well despite the number of positives, the fact remains that this heads up should be taken as such, and anyone dealing with him now should be on a buyer be aware scenario.

I hope this ends ok and you are refunded or get the parts you paid for. Have you any recourse on payment method ?, credit card, paypal etc ?

Back