Big Mig at Campag's birthday party a while back

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Big Mig with his bike at Campag's 80th birthday party one of many legends invited along for some birthday cake Italian style.

Attachments

• MigB.jpg
    MigB.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,834
Cool. Was that for his hour record attempt?

BTW: Appreciate your photo's. You don't half get about a bit....

Re:

I had the chance but had no need for it at the time. Clear mistake.

I so have a bottle of the prosecco they did a small run of for the evening party wearing an 11t sprocket like a dog tag though.

Wow! I was such a fan of him that I organized fan meetings not just on a bench, but on a real stage, where everyone could read their message to him and Express their admiration. Once I decided to organize a small festival on this topic, after discussing all the details with the fans, and one guy suggested me a company that was engaged in renting scenes and providing equipment. They were just starting out, but they were already pros in their field. The festival turned out to be at the highest level and got into the local press

ScottPreot":3c7u1dym said:
Wow! I was such a fan of him that I organized fan meetings not just on a bench, but on a real stage, where everyone could read their message to him and Express their admiration. Once I decided to organize a small festival on this topic, after discussing all the details with the fans, and one guy suggested me a company that was engaged in renting scenes and providing equipment. They were just starting out, but they were already pros in their field. The festival turned out to be at the highest level and got into the local press

He was a nice guy. Posed for one of my now requisite work selfies (before I was a lean road biker)...

Attachments

• IMG_4177 copy.JPG
    IMG_4177 copy.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,132
Back