Info about this bike

GuilleGG

Retro Newbie
Hi there, I am new on this forum, and my first post is about my new bike, an 1999s? olmo, but I am not that sure about the year, and I don't know much about the model, the only info I have it's that is fast and have a great handle, hope someone knows more about it, thanks.

2FC8oPy

all

NQ5K5FB.jpg

GuilleGG":1bkuh79g said:
Nob":1bkuh79g said:
Pics would be good..........
Yeah that would help haha okey now there is a link to the picture , i thought it was there, sorry. :facepalm:

Not on my screen there ain't. Try again?

And Welcome to RB!

Re:

I can see it by opening the image in another tab, but that may just be a Mac thing.

The bike looks nice, but I know nothing about it, so not really any use at all..... I'll get me coat!

Re: Re:

NeilM":118j0484 said:
I can see it by opening the image in another tab, but that may just be a Mac thing.

The bike looks nice, but I know nothing about it, so not really any use at all..... I'll get me coat!
Thanks for trying haha, at leat you saw it!

Re:

okey i made it! the pic is on the main post , what a great first post :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Re:

I wouldn't worry too much about the picture problem on a first post, there are members on here with hundreds of post who still can't post a picture ;)

1998-99 would be my semi-educated guess

Back