Record Sprint Pedal Dust Caps?

Markone

Retro Guru
I have a circa 1983 Raleigh Record sprint in VGC with the original pedals.The bearing dust covers on the pedals are black plastic,but I am missing one of them on the lefthand pedal.Can someone let me know the threading or which ebay sold replacement dust cover will fit.

Thanks in advance.

Re:

I have no idea about those particular pedals, but if it's any help the MKS pedals and the Campagnolo Nuovo Record pedals have an approx 22mm thread on the dustcap.

Apologies for the approximate measurement, the battery's gone in my calipers and I've had to eyeball it.

If your surviving pedal dust cap has a 22 mm thread, then try the MKS caps - eBay search MKS sylvan dust cap should come up with some...

Thanks for your help I have looked at the MKS replacement dust caps on ebay and suspect they may fit.I'm abroad at the moment so cannot measure the remaining original dust cap.

When I get back in the summer the dust cap plus a couple of other small jobs will complete the bike...

All the best.

Re:

If those are the SR SP150s in black I have a pair which I don’t think I will use. Both pedals have the black end caps.

Could be persuaded to part with the pair of pedals for not a massive amount. Drop me a pm if these are of any interest.

Dave

Back