Any Talllllll Riders out there..

Re:

I would struggle with the stand over hight and I am 6.2 .
Did the person who had it built,play basket ball :?:

Re:

Last time I remarked about someone being tall because he had a huge bike, I received an unpleasant PM from a certain member,
telling me he wants to know where I live so he can give me some fist! Jesus and he was being serious too! I made members aware
of this mad-man by posting his PM's which he sent me. Careful guys as being a tall person can be a touchy subject :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

Ian Raleigh":2te7vnvi said:
Last time I remarked about someone being tall because he had a huge bike, I received an unpleasant PM from a certain member,
telling me he wants to know where I live so he can give me some fist! Jesus and he was being serious too! I made members aware
of this mad-man by posting his PM's which he sent me. Careful guys as being a tall person can be a touchy subject :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Fist? :shock:

Ooer!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":hedirb3q said:
Fist? :shock: Ooer!
Yes indeed! All I did was remark about a bike being so big and the rider must be very tall for the bike!
Think the handlebar stem was ultra long too an remarked about that as well, on no account was I abusive.

Admin removed my post as a few jumped on this member who I don't think has posted again.

Tallists the lot of you

Stoopidtall-The-Tallest-Bicycle.jpg

Back