RBotM August 2017 - REYNOLDS 531 MONTH WINNER!!!!!

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM August 2017 - REYNOLDS 531 MONTH WINNER!!!!!

SPOKESMANN (MIKE) AND HIS 1960 CARLTON FLYER

First up we must congratulate Mike for his well deserved win last month with his Carlton Flyer, a beautiful example if ever there was.
Mike puts in a lot of time and effort to restore and preserve the Carltons and Sun's in his stable with this being a prime example. For me personally I really like how they are built to be ridden and most days are.

Thank you also to Reynolds Technologies for donating a great T Shirt to the winner along with a congratulatory letter.
I just had a random thought one afternoon and sent off an email to see if they would be able to send a message to the winner, they then enthusiastically came back asking if they could also give a T shirt.
Along with offering the T shirt they shared the competition on all their social media posts along with their website. If you haven't had a look around the website lately you should definitely go and have a look. Judging by some of the familiar looking machines in the gallery, it would seem quite a few have checked it out already.

Here for all who may have missed it is a photo of Mike proudly displaying his Carlton and T shirt.
Well done once again.

Jamie

Mike RBOTM by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Mike RBOTM 1 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

Hi mate
If you look on Reynolds website I am sure they will have a link as it is their shirt made by one of their licenced partners.
It is a great design shirt and perfect for our winner :)
If you have trouble finding one just let me know and I will pm you the contact details for our retro good guy at Reynolds.

Jamie

Back