Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM JULY 2017 - NOMINATIONS OPEN -

This months competition is now open for nominations and being an open month it means that any machine, as long as it hasn't won RBotM previously in an open competition and that you own or have the owners permission to enter it, is eligible to be nominated.

Usual rules apply in that: 1 entry per member, 2photos max with a brief paragraph giving details and preferably a link to a thread with more details, build thread, readers rides page, that sort of thing.
Nominations will stay open until the last day of the month and this will then be followed by a five day poll to allow voting to decide a winner.

So lets get those machines out and washed and entered. Dig out those at the back of the shed that maybe don't see the time out on the road they used to because now you have a newer younger model, the one you love, the one you don't, but somebody else might, the lower pecking order one that you have never thought about entering and also your pride and joy, get them entered.
It is important as interest has been waning of late and having tried various things to pick it up, even down to resting it twice over the last three months, I really need to see if the interest is there and it is important. I know it's summer and everybody is riding but just get a picture, get your mates who don't normally enter because they're too cool to enter, get the old guy at the local shop who has the scruffy Ephgrave to join and enter.

So, on with the show, any questions just ask here or drop me a message. If you have trouble nominating/voting as has happened in the past then please message me asap and I will try and get it sorted for you.

Jamie

Re:

Not much going on here, so I'll get things kicked off.

This is my ex-Dave Lloyd, Dave Lloyd Quantum 650 from 1996/ 7, built up to almost original spec.

Build thread here. http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... it=quantum

DSC_0053.JPG

DSCN1455.JPG

Youth race bike from the 70's - Van Haastrecht - Build by Jan van Haastrecht Leidschendam (Netherlands). 24 inch wheel size with (new) Vittoria 24 Juniores tubulars. As well as other Italian parts from, Ofmega, Nisi, 3TTT, San Marco (Concor Junior, a size smaller).
img_2285.jpg

dutchie":39jqt818 said:
Youth race bike from the 70's - Van Haastrecht - Build by Jan van Haastrecht Leidschendam (Netherlands). 24 inch wheel size with (new) Vittoria 24 Juniores tubulars. As well as other Italian parts from, Ofmega, Nisi, 3TTT, San Marco (Concor Junior, a size smaller).
img_2285.jpg

That's really cute, but I can't help but think when the little man is digging in on the hooks does he look over or under the brake cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back