• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM February 2017 - Non UK and European month

Open to anything from outside the UK or Europe this month.
Only a couple of entries which surprised me, but that is more than made up for with the quality of these entries.
Usual rules apply, 1 vote per member, poll will stay up for 5 days and the results will stay hidden until the close of voting.
Best of luck and let the voting commence.
Thanks again for the entries, votes and general support.

Jamie

marge602 - 1991 Trek 1200
marge602 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

NeilM - 1997 Specialized Allez
NeilM by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Well, that's a clear draw, that is.
I will get the wheels in motion to have you both awarded the win and a banner will be given to both. Along with that will come the fame and accolades, though that may take longer to deliver than the banner ;)
Congratulations to you both and thanks to all those who participated whether through entering, voting or just generally giving encouragement and support.
Well done to both of you and to be fair it was a very hard decision to decide on which one to vote for, both being well worthy of the title.

Jamie

Re:

How cool is that, a dead tie. :mrgreen:

Thanks Jamie, I just think it's a great shame we didn't have more entries, there must be Salsa's, GT's, Land Sharks, Independent Fabrication's, Klein's and plenty of others out there that could have been entered.

Yeah, it is a shame but as they say, you have got to be in it, to win it :) So many congratulations to you both :)

Jamie

Re:

Hi I'd just like to say thanks to everyone that voted for my Trek. My previous entries to BOTMs go like this: '92 Dawes The Edge - 2 votes, '97 Cinder Cone - 0 votes. Not exactly a brilliant showing. Given that I'm primarily a roadie, it's quite fitting that I've become the joint winner of this competition. And, although I'm rather attached to my 1200, I can quite see how a neutral observer might have had difficulty deciding between the two bikes.

Regards

Marge

Latest posts

Back