Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM February 2017 - Non European and UK month

As it says on the tin, competition this month is for the rest of the worlds finely crafted machines. Anything not from the UK or Europe, a pre Brexit non European comp, if you will.
Pretty straight forward and really looking forward to this one, so get them machines out, dust them off and get them entered.

Usual rules apply, 1 entry per member, two photos per entry, along with a brief description and hopefully a link to a build thread in readers rides.
Entries will stay open until the last day of the month and then a five day poll will decide the winner.

Speaking of readers rides, if you don't have a thread started for your entry or any of your bikes really, please start one with a write up and pics so we can add to the already huge knowledge base and information about a great variety of machines. It's always a great place to sit and read.

Jamie

Re:

Nice idea Jamie, only have a 2003 non-European bike,

Be good to see what retro ones are entered

Mike

Is 2003 retro?
I honestly don't know what the cut off is, if any. I think it's just whether it's judged to be within the spirit of the competition.

Jamie

No, I'm afraid that doesn't count as almost all of the big manufacturers machines are made in Taiwan. As lovely as they are, it's the general companies homeland. So for this comp yours is Italian :)

Jamie

Re:

There's somebody selling a Specialized Epic on here,better let them know,lovely looking bike.

What no Colnago, Vitus, Pinarello, Bottichetta.... the list is endless I'd was expecting a flood of Italian steel for sure. Come on!!! :D :facepalm:

EDIT : I have honestly got new glasses now and I can now read things a lot better :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back