Is it a real Pinarello Tresviso??

roydevergo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys!

I bought a complete bike and it have a Pinarello stickers. When i bought it, i thought it's not a Pina, but i found on it an original Pinarello seatpost bolt, so Is it possible it's a real Pinarello?

Seatpost size: 26,2mm
Dropouts: Gipiemme

It had Campagnolo 980 derailleurs, Universal Mod. 125 brakes, Ofmega hubs, crankset, headset, bottom bracket, fork have a gipiemme dropouts too.

If it's not a Pinarello, what could be?:O

Bigger pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141004594 ... 662933382/

( and yes, i know it have a damage, but if it real, i will repair it)

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 685
Re:

Doesn't look like a Pinarello to me. I'd expect the top of the seat stays to be panto'd. Are there any cut-outs on the BB?

Re: Re:

JSH":14niv2yk said:
Doesn't look like a Pinarello to me. I'd expect the top of the seat stays to be panto'd. Are there any cut-outs on the BB?

There are no cut-outs on the BB and there are no serial or something like this ( nothing on it ).

Re:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look right at all. There should be pantographs to the seat stay eyes, downtube lug and top of the fork crown. The chainstay bridge and brake bridge look quite low end without the refined finishing you would get from Pinarello. As mentioned there should be cut outs to the BB shell and also usually pantographed 'PINARELLO'. Also, the decals on the seat tube look like vinyl, not what Pinarello would do.

But even if it was a Pinarello, that is some significant damage, it needs a new top tube and down tube then a respray. The cost of all that would make finding a 'good' frame the cheaper option.

Re: Re:

Robbied196":2wsdf3ho said:
Unfortunately, it doesn't look right at all. There should be pantographs to the seat stay eyes, downtube lug and top of the fork crown. The chainstay bridge and brake bridge look quite low end without the refined finishing you would get from Pinarello. As mentioned there should be cut outs to the BB shell and also usually pantographed 'PINARELLO'. Also, the decals on the seat tube look like vinyl, not what Pinarello would do.

But even if it was a Pinarello, that is some significant damage, it needs a new top tube and down tube then a respray. The cost of all that would make finding a 'good' frame the cheaper option.

Yes, accept everything u write, but i can imagine why somebody put Pinarello seatpost bolt in his fake bike.

and What u think which brand frames look like this?

Back